Ubisoft, a worldwide leader in video games development, with creative and production studios in 19 countries,
opens a new studio located in Thalwil on the beautiful Lake of Zurich. We offer a fun, creative and dynamic
"startup-like" working environment within a small sized and international team. We share the passions of our
communities and bring them to life. We are looking for the best talents in free to play PC, tablet and mobile
online games creation. Being a multiplatform studio we touch about anything that takes advantage of digital technology.
As actionscript developer you will be helping our team to integrate the game client using Actionscript and Java technologies.
Together with the design team you will be integrating frontend components for mobile and tablet based games. To
achieve this good team integration and personal skills are essential.
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- Very good Actionscript / AIR and Java skills
- Good deployment and optimization skills on different devices and OS such as Android, iOS, etc.
- Strong knowledge in OO development using Actionscript and Java
- Knowledge in web based environments
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent English
- Development of frontend game components
- OO component design
- Efficient integration of mobile platforms with limited bandwidth
- Development knowledge on Android, iOS and Windows platforms
- Experiences with Starling Framework and AS3 surrounding libraries
- Assets (images, sound, etc.) management knowledge
- 3D development using OpenGL on mobile platforms
- Experience in video game industry
If you are ambitious about setting new standards for next-gen online games, please apply!